Oscraps

Happy Together
Cherylndesigns

Happy Together

With Love by Palvinka is part of the January Color Play Collection.
Credits list
With Love Collection by Palvinka: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/With-Love-Collection.html
Personal photograph
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
So beautiful, I love the script in the heart and the photo - what year was this?
Thanks so much, Chris. One of our dear friends from Detroit sent me this. We were at his daughter's wedding reception and it was 1986. He sent me the group shot and also cropped us out - so sweet. Chuck always had a big smile on his face.

Oh Cheryl, how nice from your friends to sent that picture. Love the heart in your beautiful design !
Thank you so much, Vera. I had totally forgotten about this occasion and was so thankful to receive this photograph. Our friend sent the original group shot of about 8 people, then cropped Chuck and me out of it.

I already told you this in person, but this is so so special! The photo is a treasure and the heart is perfect for your big heart and Chuck's love for you!

Love this wonderful photo of the two of you. How kind of your friend to crop the 2 of you out of the group shot. This will be one of your treasured photos.

I already told you this in person, but this is so so special! The photo is a treasure and the heart is perfect for your big heart and Chuck's love for you!
Thanks so much, Susie. Looking back, I realize how lucky we were to meet and we fell in love I think instantly. Chuck was definitely a treasure.:heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

Layout information

Category
Color Play
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename