Oscraps

Happy Go Lucky - Anna Lift
B

Happy Go Lucky - Anna Lift

ArtPlay Palette EuphoriaArtPlayPaletteEuphoria
MultiMedia Spring No. 3{url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Spring-No.-3.html]MultiMediaSpringNo.3[/url]
FramedMasks No. 1FramedMasksNo.1
Happiness WordART No. 3HappinessWordARTNo.3
ButtonThreadz No. 1ButtonThreadzNo.1
ArtsyTransfers AnythingArtsyTransfersAnything
UrbanThreadz No. 6UrbanThreadzNo.6
SkribbleBlooms No. 1SkribbleBloomsNo.1
Font: Hello Sunshine
Photo: Jackie Houston Reed

Process Notes: Using a solid background paper from Euphoria I brought in my photo after making it black and white and tinting it to match the paper, I got the round framed mask and clipped the photo into the mask, then resizing all of the photo layers and placing them into the upper right corner.

From there I chose an Anything ArtsyTransfer, placing it underneath the photo layers and recoloring a couple of pieces to match the Euphoria color palette. I kept all the layers moving them up and down the layers panel to emphasize the soft color treatment of the photo and to frame it.

I sandwiched in a transfer from Euphoria to give a more solid base to the photo and to bring in the red color.

Bringing in the Spring MultiMedia, I resized and placed them on the left side of the photo. Underneath the daisy I put one of the Scribble Blooms, duplicated and resized the scribble bloom and placed it on the left side of my page. I duplicated one of the pedals of the MultiMedia daisy, placing it over the frame and giving it a small drop shadow and taking down the fill opacity to 32%..

I duplicated the center of the daisy and put it on the left edge over the scribble bloom and posterized it. Underneath I used several of the brushes from Euphoria using the colors from the Palette and placed the word art title over the brush strokes.

Using another brush and the aqua color I stamped in the creases of the Euphoria transfer on the right side, balancing the positions of the color.

After putting the yellow flower on the frame on the right side, I posterized it and underneath I put the thread, the button and button thread along with the house charm. Using the Hello Sunshine font, I typed out my granddaughters cats name under the frame. And thats as much as I can say about this layout.
This is so soft and pretty... glad to see someone helped you with posting in the gallery... always something new to learn...

Love the fallen stitches -- makes me think that "honey" might have had some fun before her nap! Love all the bright, springy colors.

Beautiful tones in the photo that go so perfectly with your layout. Love the painted flowers.

A great take on the lift, It looks beautiful the composition above left in the corner, I love the colors and blending, you've placed the flowers perfect, everything match! I also love the sweet cat!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout