Oscraps

Halloween
musicmom3

Halloween

Halloween spookies with my grandson and son.

To make this layout I used the FotoBlendz Overlays to blend my photo, duplicating the photo a few times and clipping it to a series of masks from the set. The background is Artsy Paper #4.
I added the wood words from the WordART pack to establish grounding points, then added in Artsy Transfers #5 and #1, dragging some of the layers out of order for various effects, such as grunging up my son. The Artsy Transfers are very flexible that way.
For extra grunge, I added Artsy Paper #1 at the top of the layer stack on Multiply Blend Mode at 24% opacity, and a stain brush from the Artplay Palette colored peach on screen blend mode over my son's skeletal arm.
The Spooky Glos add some light to the page (as well as the bats and pumpkins). I also used layers from the Multimedia MagicSprinklez to complete the design.
I love how light seems to be shining from the photo! I love the word placement behind the photo. Such a wonderful layout!

There's a really cool scale thing going on here with that big central leaf! Great glows, and love the addition of the bats :)

Such a very cute Halloween layout. Love the elements and the lace. And the bats. And the pumpkin. And the photo. Oh just everything!

Very much combines the spooky of Halloween (I hope he found his other arm), and the beauty of fall. The glow is something I'm sure you feel getting to be part of it all.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename