Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-rudeneja-Michelle-Embrace.jpg.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-rudeneja-Michelle-Embrace.jpg.jpg

Magnificent Embrace Created with the Artplay Rudeneja Collection On Sale now with a 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until 9th November, 2022 at 9am EST.

I finally experimented with a Color Lookup! inspired by aAConnect 17th October, 2022
Credits list
Artplay Palette Rudeneja
Change WordART Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Branches No. 9
Artsy Layered Template No. 258 – frames only

Process An Artsy Paper was placed onto a 12x12 canvas. Multiple copies of Transfers and Overlays were placed on top of the Paper. A Color Burn Blending Mode was applied to each Layer. A filter was applied to my image, which was then duplicated and Blended via Darken and Screen Blending Modes. A Layer Mask and Brushes were used to further blend the image into the Background. A Color Lookup was placed on top of the Layout at this point. Artsy Papers were clipped to two frames from the Artsy Layered Template No.258 (included in this Collection). WordART, WordTransfers, Splatters and Dimensional elements were placed on top of the layout. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh, this is such a precious photo and love the effect. I want an adult size of that swing.

DJ looks older here.
Fantastic photo. It has a very classic childhood moment feel to it and you managed to capture all the kids at the same time.

DJ looks older here.
Fantastic photo. It has a very classic childhood moment feel to it and you managed to capture all the kids at the same time.
DJ is being the "big cousin" looking after the little ones. She'll be 11 next month!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename