Oscraps

Griffin & Molly, 2017 - Autumn Cheer
lacy

Griffin & Molly, 2017 - Autumn Cheer

My nephew and niece, always goofing around like a brother and sister should.

I started with Autumn Cheer Solid Paper 1, added Autumn Cheer Postcard Frame with photo clipped to the mask. Duplicated the photo, blend mode Screen, opacity 22%. I used Tree brushes 5-5 and 6-2 to fill in above and behind the photo, Fill w/ brown and blend mode Linear Burn. I added Autumn Cheer transfers and overlays and filled in with Autumn Cheer brushes using the Mixer Brush. Then I placed Autumn Cheer elements (paper heart, park bench, hay bear, and yellow leaves), plus word art transfer, line word and Beaded Threadz Play from PLAY Word Art Mix 2. I extracted Griffin's cap and placed a copy on the bear's head, with some transforming and distortion and a drop shadow. Filled in behind the bench with Wild Grass brush 1-1 and an homage to Alvin the chipmunk with the Woodland Animals brush with a drop shadow. I added two leaves from Leaf Sprinklez 1-7, adjusted the hue to orange, to complete the orange visual triangle, with Button Threadz 2-12 and DeFacto yellow button. Finished with the title, year, and journaling.
Credits list
Autumn Cheer Anna Release On Sale Now (paper, frame, brushes, transfers/overlays, word art, elements)
Trees No 5 and Trees No. 6 Pictorial brushes
Play Word Art Mix No. 1-13 (included in the Autumn Cheer Anna Release)
Wild Grass No. 1-1
Woodland Animals No. 1-8 chipmunk
Leaf Sprinklez No. 1-7
Button Threadz No. 2-12
ArtPlay Palette De Facto (yellow button)
Play WordART Mix 2 (beaded threadz PLAY)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
What a fun pic! I love that you've added the park bench with the teddy bear sitting on it to add to the fun!

EVERYTHING about this layout is perfect! I love your journaling so that the story going along with the picture is remembered. Love the teddy bear on the park bench, the "PLAY" beads, the paper heart! And I love that this is on a diagonal.

Love that they still have fun on the playground! Congrats on the Standing O!

Wonderful. The photo and the story and the beads ... everything fits perfectly.
Congratulations on the Standing O!

I love your detailed extraction of the ball cap placed on the teddy bear. How Fun! Congrats on the SO.

Such a fun, and beautiful page. I love the photo, the fall leaves and paper heart. Congrats on the SO!! ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename