Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-de-novo-collection-ksacry One Bird AnnaColor Challenge
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-de-novo-collection-ksacry One Bird AnnaColor Challenge

I wish I could claim the Red-winged Blackbird photo but I’m just not fast enough taking pictures so all I got were reed photos!
Text Reads: We heard the birds before we saw any. I knew they were Red-winged Blackbirds by their call. Then I saw one dashing about the reeds.

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette De Novo Solid Paper #3 for the background, with a solid color adjustment and blending mode Color to better match the lighter AnnaColor Challenge palette color. I added the edging 12X12 ArtistEdges No 3 from Edge Overlays ValuePack No 1. I revised the color and used blend mode Color Burn.
I placed the De Novo FotoBlendz No 1 #4 and clipped my cattail photo to the fotoblendz layer, modifying the size slightly. I placed an extraction of a black bird on top of my photo (Public Domain photo from PxHere)
I then placed two ArtsyTransfers under the FotoBlendz group, #4 across the bottom edge of the FotoBlendz and part of #5 at the bottom edge of the page.
I also placed PaperTextures No 15 #1 at the top left edge of the FotoBlendz to contain my fotoblendz photo.
For the clusters, I used MultiMedia Branches No 19 #2 with the twig rotated vertically and parts of #3 that I modified. The title is Beginning WordART Mix No 2 Wood Word “one”, duplicated with blend mode Color Burn.
Text Font is PeaAubrey.
Credits list
ArtPlay De Novo Collection with BONUS is On Sale for a limited time
ArtPlay De Novo Collection

ArtPlay De Novo ArtsyTransfers is On Sale for a limited time
ArtsyTransfers De Novo

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette De Novo
ArtsyTransfers De Novo
De Novo FotoBlendz No 1
MultiMedia Branches No 19
Beginning WordART Mix No 2
Edge Overlays ValuePack No 1
PaperTextures No 15
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I always enjoy reading your construction process. Great job on the photo composition. It looks like one photo. Lovely simple cluster and love the handwritten font.

Great extraction!! it sure does look like one photo! I love the vertical placement of the branch cluster, drawing my eye to the title!

Love the edging around the paper. Love the beautiful bird...we don't have red winged blackbirds in Florida and I miss them from home. Love your title work! Stunning.

Just captured the color on his wing. Nice work connecting the elements, the title, and the journaling.

Wonderful page! Love the blending of your photo! LOVE red-winged black birds! I wish they were in my area!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename