Oscraps

Grand Flume
musicmom3

Grand Flume

Rain doesn't usually stop us when we are out adventuring, though sometimes an oversight (not bringing my rain paints) can have consequences. The rain had been crazy, but radar was showing a break (drizzle for a few hours instead of a torrent), so we headed out. In the mountains it is always challenging to guess the weather, and we guessed wrong. The upside? Ausable Chasm is a popular tourist destination and we literally had it all to ourselves—when we left, there was one other car in the parking lot.

This layout is a photomontage using blending modes, with a frame pirated from the Artsy Layered Template to hold yet another photo. I found layering on all those rain elements a bit cathartic so added a lot of them.
Credits list
Artplay Collection Inclement, on sale now for a limited time https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Inclement-Collection.html
In my layout I used the Artplay Palette, WordART, and Rain Multimedia Elements, as well as a frame from the Artsy Layeteed Template
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Some lucky moments then..I love the blues, the rain Multimedia and texture of all the different rock formations.

Love the blues and layering. I grew up near there and never visited. A great adventure page!

How wonderful to look at the upside of a rainy day--a beautiful spot to have all to yourselves!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename