Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-uncanny-collection-halloween-value-pack-diane-anna-color
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-uncanny-collection-halloween-value-pack-diane-anna-color

Throw some photos on a page and see what happens. I chose photos that would work for the Anna Color challenge (can you find a copy of the swatch on the page?), including a couple of night shots taken at Downtown Disney - these are in Normal and Color Dodge mode against ArtPlay Autumn Rust dark papers, with masks and erasers used to blend.
Left to right photo treatment - 1) use a frame, made it long and skinny, 2) an iPhone extraction, 3) frame from ArtPlay Vintage Halloween, with the mask customized, placed on top of the frame, and a Stroke added, 4) another iPhone extraction of the T-Rex pumpkin, and 5) a simple blend with mask and erasers
Added Transfers, brushes (trees and palm trees) and another photo in the background (I tried extracting the lighted eyeballs to create an element, but couldn't get it to work, so used pumpkin brads from ArtPlay Vintage Halloween).
Added elements and journaling.
This is magnificent. Love all the varied framing/masking. I found the swatch, took me a minute, and never would have seen it if you didn't mention it. My favorite is the replication of that streetlight, the lines and the circles! Brilliant!

Fun and chaotic, just like Halloween always is.I love the little fireman with the big smile.

This is magnificent. Love all the varied framing/masking. I found the swatch, took me a minute, and never would have seen it if you didn't mention it. My favorite is the replication of that streetlight, the lines and the circles! Brilliant!
Thanks!! that was a good move to include those streetlight photos - that's one of the things I like about challenges - makes you do things you might not otherwise do!

So much fun and interesting things to look at ... from Oz to Kermit to palm trees! Fabulous art!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename