Jouissance Artsy Kardz MultiPack 1
Artplay Jouissance Collection
Artplay Palette Jouissance
Jouissance WordART Mix 1
Framed Masked 12
Urban Threadz 29
Stars Presets 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Jouissance was used as the foundation for the page. A 6x6 artsy kardz from the Jouissance multipack was added with a custom shadow. The photo was clipped to the kard and a darken blending mode was applied. Artsy Transfers Jouissance_1 was layered along the center crease of the photo. Some of the layers were turned off. Framed Masked 12_4 was added with the image clipped to the frame mask. The images of the graduate were extracted, one place in front of the frame, the other behind the frame. On the image behind the frame a noise filter was added and the levels were increased. Custom shadows were added. Artsy Transfers Jouissance_4 was layered behind the Artsy Kard. Some of the layers were turned off. Transfers from the kit, a star preset (stamped on), word art and dimensional embellishments completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
What a beautiful page to remember graduation by. Your extractions are perfect and I love how they are positioned if front and in back of the frame. I like the vertical title and the stars and paint splatters. Congratulations to the beautiful graduate!

Beautifully extracted photos. I love the school of design in the frame and how you colored it all different. Love the layout and word art. Congrats to the graduate.

An incredibly cool design, that extraction is perfection! Congratulations to this lovely girl! Pratt! Impressive! How is it that college graduates look like 16-year-olds to me ? :)

Congratulations to the successful young lady.
great extraction and design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata