Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-jouissance-collection-diane-blueprint.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-jouissance-collection-diane-blueprint.jpg

Another composition created using concepts from the MultiPlier Blueprint Class.
This time I used Artsy Kardz to guide the placement of photos, in the upper left and lower right, placing photos in between Kardz layers and blending in Color Burn mode.
Next I anchored each focal Kardz/Photo with framed photos, creating a diagonal flow.
Added 4 more photos to fill the alternate diagonal, most in Color Burn or Hard Light, blended with masks and blending brushes, several with copies in Overlay to bump up the color.
Started adding embellishments. Based on our friend's jacket, I searched for dots and added several dotted bows and the dotted heart to create a visual triangle.
When I added the clock I decided to blend the sunset photo inside the clock.
Used elements, wordart and splatters to complete the orange visual triangles.
Filled in more of the background with lace and transfers from Jouissance and Amaranthine.
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
So many wonderful photos documenting life. Love the balance of greens and oranges! Beautiful!

Love the dots theme and the oranges are beautiful with the green. Especially love the sunset in the clock face.

Wonderful page. I am so busy I decided not to take that course. I may regret it. Maybe I can pick it up on sale some day.

Wonderful page. I am so busy I decided not to take that course. I may regret it. Maybe I can pick it up on sale some day.
It's a long class - took me a whole week to get through the replay, and now I am playing with concepts. Good idea to wait for not only a sale, but when you have time!

wonderful jumble of photos and impressions.
The slide frame is an eye-catcher and "stabilises".

wonderful jumble of photos and impressions.
The slide frame is an eye-catcher and "stabilises".
Thanks, and what a good observation about the black frame. I usually just work instinctively and don't always notice what I'm doing, but it's perfect to have this stabilizing frame be a photo of our Cher, who stabilizes our life :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename