Oscraps

Goodbye old shoes
Based on a InDesign tutorial. Lay out most done in it. I love the text wrap function with a clipping path made in PS. (and saved as jpg). I achieved the old look with a paper from Rachel Jefferies

Translation txt (thanks to Google translate)

"I got them from Cora, who had them from someone else. They didn't fit her and I had other shoes in this color.
Unfortunately no photos were taken when they were still new. The color was a bit brighter and less worn. The soles are still intact.
Jeannette looked approvingly, Echte Wolkies, a well-known shoe brand that I had vaguely heard of. A few weeks ago I saw on the internet that they were quite expensive shoes. A nice gift!
The beginning was not very promising. After a walk my knees started to hurt. “Hoffa's syndrome,” said my physiotherapist. It continued to bother me for a while, but with two pots of ginger/turmeric tea the complaints went away surprisingly quickly.
I was just hesitant to use these shoes for long walks, afraid of hurting my knee again
That injury had kept me from walking for quite a while (more than a month), so when I went to the beach again on December 1, I was hesitant. I found the soles to feel quite stiff
After a while the shoes started to suit my feet and they even started to walk nicely and they became my favorite walking shoes.

But as always, these shoes could not escape the test of time and started to wear out, the soles cracked, the color faded. Still, as always, I persistently continued to walk in those shoes, even after I bought a new pair of walking shoes...I didn't have the heart to throw them away, but alas...The time to go had come"
Credits list
Rachel Jefferies
Crafty textures 01
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
Love the ad style of this layout! Those shoes look like they have nice arch support and good for walking. I'm sure you're sorry to see them go

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Nickel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename