Oscraps

Going the messages
Applechick

Going the messages

Title is Scots dialect for shopping, or at least it was a phrase used when I was a child - long time ago! Another old photo, I think this may be my Grandmother in the middle no idea who the other two are but I LOVE their happy faces!

I wanted the focus to be the photograph and to showcase Anna's great paper textures. Used two papers reducing one slightly and creating a drop shadow. On top I positioned paper textures then on top is positioned the masked photograph. I then added a transfer behind the figures from AP Homemade which is Darken mode 83%. Also a daisy to the left hand side which is Linear burn. Created a cluster to the side and added journalling and WordArt.
Credits list
Paper Textures No 19
ArtPlay Palette Enigma (Paper, transfer, flowers, confetti)
WordArt (I used the WordArt from Enigma Bonus)
ArtPlay Palette Disquiet (lace)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez No 4
MultiMedia Daisies No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
very nice memory page! I really like the very refined cluster to the right of the page!

I like the smiles and carefree vibe. While I am not a shopper,I love the dialect.I like how that texture at the bottom leads the eye to the cluster.Also like the larger cluster too.

They look so happy. Such a perfectly captured moment. LOVE the tiny cluster on the left side.

Love the quaint story and the large cluster is gorgeous! And the Paper Texture placement, so perfect.

They always appear like they are stepping out of your page! Love the stain under the shadow and the transfer behind them. Great story!

This is stunning!! I love the lace cluster on the side and your extraction is top notch!

i like how the photo is emphasised by the textures and the feminine clustering on the right-hand side.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename