Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-enigma-collection-routine-valuepack-diane.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-enigma-collection-routine-valuepack-diane.jpg

A combination of the old and the new. Routine Value Pack has some wonderful multifoto templates for "quick" pages plus I love the routine labeled words. Combined with the Newest ArtPlay Enigma Collection for my weekly roundup of Oz's and our many activities.
I used the Frames from MultiFoto Template Album 1 from the Value Pack, but the more textured FotoBlendz from FotoBLendz Overlays 23, supplemented with Paper Textures 19.
Lots of Labeled Words Routine added to the element clusters, and I added a photo to MM Enigma by creating a mask with the Custom Shape Tool and clipping the photo to it.
Transfers and brushes added to the background for blending.
Those party favors look great! One of my grands is into the pirate thing too, and luckily we have the Playmobil stuff from my kids....

Those blended photos on the perimeter are the bomb..I almost get tired seeing all of his fun activities.Love those textures.

Those blended photos on the perimeter are the bomb..I almost get tired seeing all of his fun activities.Love those textures.
It's not unusual for me to have to lie down after we take him home in the evening ;-) Thanks!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
211.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout