Oscraps

Give Me Books!
This is an absolute delight! The books are from a different time to when I grew up but I have had a lifetime of the love of books. Early books for me were Bambi and What Katy Did, along with a cartoon style retelling of the Greek Classics which lead to me returning to school at forty to study fro my matriculation, starting with Classical Studies. As an adult I have loved all things by (the late) Sir Terry Pratchett. His humour is wonderful but it his understanding of human nature that I love most. There are also many more books out there that may pique your daughter's interest so don't lose hope... Maybe try and find something that fits with her passions in life or simply somethig like the Hunger Games or Harry Potter, although a single small book might be a good starting point. Neil Gaiman is also another interesting writer. You could also check out some of the graphic novels available.

This is an absolute delight! The books are from a different time to when I grew up but I have had a lifetime of the love of books. Early books for me were Bambi and What Katy Did, along with a cartoon style retelling of the Greek Classics which lead to me returning to school at forty to study fro my matriculation, starting with Classical Studies. As an adult I have loved all things by (the late) Sir Terry Pratchett. His humour is wonderful but it his understanding of human nature that I love most. There are also many more books out there that may pique your daughter's interest so don't lose hope... Maybe try and find something that fits with her passions in life or simply somethig like the Hunger Games or Harry Potter, although a single small book might be a good starting point. Neil Gaiman is also another interesting writer. You could also check out some of the graphic novels available.
She is 20, so it's time that she finds what she likes. I got her to read a few Harry Potters before she gave up. I love reading about. your journey of books too!

Aren't these stickers just absolutely adorable?? I love how you put this together!!!

Layout information

Category
mixed media by Erin
Added by
pachimac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename