Oscraps

Girl Talk
B

Girl Talk

Continuing to scrap some of my move to another town.

Journaling: Just before the holidays last year and a little less than a month after I moved, I invited a couple of single friends to my new house. Not everything was moved in and in place, but I didnt care, I wanted them over before the craziness of the holidays started to spend an afternoon celebrating my move with champagne. One of these friends had herself moved into a new house about 5 years earlier and she asked me . . .
1. Were you welcomed into the neighborhood?
2. Are you kidding? No! Single woman moves into the neighborhood, lock up the husbands. If I were a single man, Id have casseroles coming out of my ears.
3. Me neither! Ha! Ha! Ha!
4. HA! HA! HA!

ArtPlay Palette FlaneurArtPlayPletteFlaneur
Flaneur FotoBlendz No. 1FlaneurFotoBlendzNo.1
Travel WordART Mix No. 2TravelWordARTMixNo.2
CharcoalHearts No. 1CharcoalHeartsNo.1
White Wood AlphaNumberSet No. 2WhiteWoodAlphaNumberSetNo.2
LightLeaks No. 1LightLeaksNo.1
SparkleDots No. 1SparkleDotsNo.1
Framed FotoBlendz No. 1FramedFotoBlendzNo.1

Notes: Solid Paper 1 is the foundation for this page. Placing the ladies on the page, I brought in 2 framed fotoblendz in and clipped the photos to them. Underneath the clipping sets, I added the Flaneur FotoBlendz and clipped solid papers to them and blended. In between these layers I placed the light leaks and sparkle dots, running down the page. Word art and hearts was brought in.

Over these layers I added the journaling and numbers and daisy. That finished the page.
Delightfully FUN! Love Your Journaling and the Illustrations Are Perfect!

Love this lighthearted layout...flows like a comic strip! Hoping someone brings you a casserole soon! :)

I love the story and the design! Your art is so unique - I really love it!

Szeretem a trtnetet s a dizjnt! A mvszeted annyira egyedi - nagyon szeretem!

Love the fun journaling! Great mixture of the 50s ads and photos of your new home!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout