Oscraps

Genesee Arch Bridge
Miki

Genesee Arch Bridge

This bridge replaced the century old trestle bridge. There was a lot of opposition and a piece of history lost. However, safety was a concern. Now that it's completed, it looks like it's been there forever.

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Luster Artsy Transfers Luster
Artplay Palette Luster (paper, transfer, word label, artstroke) Artplay Palette Luster
Artplay Palette Amidst (button, label word) Artplay Palette Amidst
MultiMedia Leaves 7 MultiMedia Leaves 7
Seasons WordART Mix 1 Seasons WordART Mix 1
Urban Threadz FotoBlendz 1 Wall Textures 1
Artsy Stains 8 Artsy Stains 8
Warm Glows 2 Warm Glows 2

Process
A solid paper from APP Luster was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to the frame mask in Urban Threadz FotoBlendz 1_1, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light for more definition. A warm glow was placed on the left side of the photo with the blending mode changed to color burn. Artsy Transfers Luster_3 were added behind the photo. Some of the layers were turned off or moved. The splatters were duplicated and placed on the right side of the page. A leaf transfer from the kit was placed on the right side of the page with the blending mode changed to darken. MultiMedia Leaves 7_2 was added and the threadz from MM Leaves 7_1 was used. The word art was recolored, duplicated, recolored again and offset. Wall textures, artsy stains (recolored) were added, along with dimensional embellishments to complete the page.
Wow! I love this photo and your page design shows it off perfectly.

Love your texture, leaves and colors... most attractive [with hx.] bridge.

Ahh, Letchworth State Park. I grew up nearby. It's such a beautiful park. I love your page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout