Oscraps

Garden Report
musicmom3

Garden Report

Documenting the continuing work on the landscape at our new/old farmhouse (1876). Yes, the woodchucks had babies, and they liked to sit in the Adirondack chairs overlooking the main garden. They were pretty polite though and only nibbled the phlox and coreopsis. To make this template layout, I used a plain solid paper from the Aubade APP for a background because my photos were really busy, and supplemented with the overlays/transfers to add a feeling of sky and nature. I chose the buttons for their flowery quality and finished up with the word art.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
absolutely delightful- love the sweet woodchucks babies- and your journaling and all the beautiful photos!

a wonderful report! everything and everybody looking good! Those woodchucks are too cute! really nice use of this template!

Looks like you have lots of work completed and probably more to come. It is nice to see the woodchucks supervising all your work. I bet they had plenty of suggestions. lol

Those woodchucks are adorable. How nice that they've found a new home that provides fine edibles.

Those Woodchucks sure are cute! I love your use of pink with the lovely little buttons!!

beau reportage, les bébés marmottes sont extra, au départ j'ai cru que c'était des peluches, un vrai bonheur d'avoir de tels bébés !!! :)

Not sure which I like the most — layout for the woodchuck family. Glad they can coexist though.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename