Oscraps

fw-lemon-bars-600.jpg
zlemon

fw-lemon-bars-600.jpg

What a fun challenge. This is the best lemon bar recipe—or so say all my friends. (A former boss once ate 6 in one setting. He said he couldn't stop until they were all gone.) And it's easy peasy too.

Thanks for looking.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes Recipe Template
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: KimPay and Adryane
And we need the best lemon bar recipe for ZLemon! I am definitely giving these a try. I've been looking for new lemon recipes to use the lemons on our tree. Found a fab lemon poppy seed cake. Thanks for sharing this!

And we need the best lemon bar recipe for ZLemon! I am definitely giving these a try. I've been looking for new lemon recipes to use the lemons on our tree. Found a fab lemon poppy seed cake. Thanks for sharing this!
Oh, I have a recipe for a lemon turmeric cake that I have tried yet...want that one?

normally i would go for chocolate, but this looks interesting and tasty! I might try it!
thanks for playing the challenge!

normally i would go for chocolate, but this looks interesting and tasty! I might try it!
I'm a chocoholic too, but these are so refreshing! And they have a shortbread like crust.

And if you like brownies, this recipe is from a must have brownie cookbook. The Fat Witch Bakery Brownies, Blondies and Bars from NY's legendary bakery. By Patricia Helding.

We can't have sugar in our kitchen, so I can only have things they serve in restaurants. If I knew a place that had these, I'd definitely go. But I'm like your boss and could. Not. Stop. Great photos and yummy page.

Oh this looks delicious. This is a first for me...I'm going to print your page! Because I have to try these lemon bars! What a nice job on this challenge. I love that template. I think I may need to get that template too.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename