Oscraps

jPA_'21 Jan/Feb Theme Chall Food
Bugs’ Birthday Sushi. Every year, we still go out for sushi in honor of Bugs (my late hubby's) birthday. We usually go to a movie too - but this year, due to the pandemic, theaters were closed. Zoey and I made the best of it with lots of love & stories of Daddy Bugs.
Credits list
Created using Anna Aspnes’ “APP - Crazy Life”, “Artsy Transfers - Christmas Nostalgia”, “Brushes - Music Notes 2”, “Brushes - Different Strokes 7”, “MultiMedia Branches 4”, “Brushes - Roughly Edged 1”.
  • Love
Reactions: Betty Jo
It's hard making a new norm without your loved one but sounds like you are doing a great job! Love the tradition! Great memory page!

glad for you the most important part of the birthday could still happen, remembering!
that sushi looks great! wonderful layout. thanks for playing the challenge.

Great page for this challenge. I love that you continue your tradition to celebrate your husband's birthdays. It really is the memories that keep us going. I love that blended photo in the top right corner, love the hearts. Beautiful page.

What a sweet tradition. It's important to document these "Days of Covid". Love seeing masked faces. It's the new reality, hopefully for a short time! The faces still make me smile! LOVE how you included all the lil' things that made up the night such as the chop sticks and menu with lots and lots of hearts! Lovely page!

I'm sorry your tradition was put on hold this year. Nice photos and I love the way the chopsticks look like they are poised to pick up the life brad ... just perfect!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename