Oscraps

Frans-Birthday.jpg
frani_54

Frans-Birthday.jpg

August 18th, 2021 - I have to say that I usually don't enjoy celebrating my birthday. But this year is different, we have come to thank God for every day He is giving us. 2021 started out with both of us coming down with Covid, because of this Jim had a delay in getting some tests. We finally got in to see a doctor about his sore throat in March. By late April he was diagnosed with throat cancer. May June and July was a whirlwind of treatments appointments, hospitilization at one point due to being malnurished. It's been a tough road for both of us. Jim is now on the road to recovery, but still battling eating orally.

So when I say I don't usually celebrate my birthday, I did today. Jim wanted to take me to Olive Garden and try to eat some of their spagetti. He had some soup and just a little of the spagetti, it was awesome to see him try. He has a long way to go, but it's a start, little steps. Today was a celebration of life for both of us.

Everything by Anna Aspnes
AASPN_ForotInspired Template Pack2T
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_SolidPaper3
AASPN_SparkleEdgeOverlays1_3
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_ArtsyPaper3
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_ArtsyPaper5
AASPN_ArtPlayMiniPaletteModish_CelebrateWordART
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_ArtsyPaper3
MMMelic
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
for starters,my thoughts are with you.. here's to a healthy recovery for your loved one. Next,happy birthday and I think you have the right attitude and should celebrate your day. Lovely emotional layout.

Happy Birthday! Glad you are celebrating! Glad your husband is recovering. You have both been thru a lot. Wonderful page!

What a journey for both of you. I am so sorry to hear of what you've been coping with but so glad to hear that improvement is happening and that you're celebrating life.

Happy, happy birthday, Fran.
I am sorry that both of you have had such a difficult time but happy to read that there is some sunshine now. Wishing you both the best.

Happy Birthday, Fran. Glad to hear that Jim is on the road to recovery. Wonderful documentation and photos!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
frani_54
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename