Oscraps

just perfect.jpg
pam p

just perfect.jpg

This layout journey sort of sums up, how I construct a page. Start with an idea, then try a little bit of everything until the result is something I like. Sound familiar?....but I always learn something new.
I like how you see. The contrasts and textures. The torn strip of paper. And for sure. If it happens the way you expected, you might be missing the surprise that comes from allowing things to be more spontaneous.

Beautiful brush work and moody colors! Sometimes the unexpected is better than the planned outcome!

The painterly quality here is museum-fantastic. I tend to work the same way--throw it all against the wall and see what sticks.

I start with photos usually, and the story I want to tell. I am amazed sometimes at how things evolve, and I enjoy it so. This is a beautiful textured composition, I wan to peek behind the light areas into the dark and see what's there. Lovely work!

Isn't that the truth? Love the light and dark and the subtle texture on the pot.

This gorgeous art is a feature in the AnnaLift Challenge.

Just perfect . . . by pam p creates her still life with a suggestion of vintage artistry in a charcoal sketch. The white petalled daisies dance on nervous stems of charcoal. The white and black are perfectly paired with a coffee stained ground; a swash of white flows out of the frame. The vessel is a hint of metal with banded lines. Threads accent a tattered and torn frame, almost centrally placed with a wide band of textures and splatters. A title and a thoughtful statement provoke our feelings while the bright butterfly brightens our reverie. Pam p shares her stunning artistry to inspire our artistry and memories.

Thank you for the inspiration!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata