Oscraps

FotoInspired Templates 2V Joshua Tree National Park
dwsewbiz

FotoInspired Templates 2V Joshua Tree National Park

We always visit Joshua Tree when we are in Palm Springs - I love it there, and never tire of the rock formations and flora. We did a great hike that took us up a 700-foot mountain, scrambling on knees and butts. Two days later I felt it - I won't say I regret it, because it was an exhilarating climb!
My favorite approach to adapting FotoInspired to 8x10 is to use 2/3rds of a template; here I used 2/3rds of Page 1 on the right. On the left I chose another of the stitched masks and enlarged it. The other photos on the page are free-formed.
Because of the neutral tones from a rather gray day, I had fun adding a reddish visual triangle using Flossy Stitches and pieces of MM Reverie.
The "winsome" word art just makes me think... I win some and I lose some :)
Reactions: KathyHaupt
Beautiful! I'm all out of photos but look forward to playing with this FITP.

You are getting close to my country. These are fabulous pages! Love the little green clipart and the touches of red. Great use of sky area for text. You are a master at adapting for 8x10.

Wonderful pages! My brother lives there. The landscape is beautiful.
Oh how cool - it always strikes me how interesting it is that this National Park is smack in the middle of neighborhoods - you just drive down streets full of houses with their garbage cans out front and then there's a National Park gate!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename