Oscraps

Frosty Moments
vickyday

Frosty Moments

Journaling reads: It was a surprise to hear from Mark about an hour before I was due to leave the house to take the car for the appointed oil change, tire rotation and check for air leaks in the back two tires. I had not been outside yet and Mark told me to be careful driving on the road because there could be icy patches. I hurried outside with the camera to get pictures of the icy tree branches. It was beautiful. But, it was warming up and the ice was beginning to melt. I was glad there was no ice between our house and the garage!

I used the template, adding 2 different papers, blending them both together for the very background. Then I stretched the paint element behind the framed pictures to clip the larger photo to. I recolored the tree elements from the template. From there I added different pieces of the artsy transfers to the background adding the green and blue colors. I changed the word art and wordmix elements to white. I thought the bottom of the layout reminded me of an icy covered pond, so I added the skater element because of that. I had a great time picking out all of the elements, transfers, word art, etc for the layout!
Credits list

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata