Oscraps

FotoInspired 2U Mt-Hood
dwsewbiz

FotoInspired 2U Mt-Hood

I wanted a little getaway to see some fall collor, and I got it. The hikes, the previously undiscovered Bald Mountain and our old favorite the Old Salmon River trail, were harder than I expected. It’s hard getting old.
October 9-10, 2021
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Album 2U - coming tomorrow!
ArtPlay Aubade, Aubade Word Art
MultiMedia Bountiful
Urban Stitchez Leaves
MultiMedia Branches 5
This is Page 1 from the new FotoInspired Template 2U, with the frames and masks spread over the double page, giving me lots of open space!
ArtPlay Aubade Transfers and MM glows are added over a plain white background, with a color adjustment to get the right blues and reds and yellows.
Word Art added over two of the photos in Overlay Mode.
Embellishments added in a Visual Triangle.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Gorgeous! Love the amazing blues with the red. We don't get much red and I miss it. Stone started going to be an hour earlier a while back. We need to accept it and not fight it.

Gorgeous! Love the amazing blues with the red. We don't get much red and I miss it. Stone started going to be an hour earlier a while back. We need to accept it and not fight it.
You are right of course ;-)

A lovely glimpse into wondrous scenery. Getting old isn't for sissies. I conked out at the end of a 3-mile trail recently, to my surprise. I guess we all have to feel our way forward....

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename