Oscraps

All About Me Day 12 Name
Miki

All About Me Day 12 Name

Credits list
Wordy FotoBlendz Template Album 1 page 7
Artplay Palette Fairy (paper)
Artplay Palette Destiny (paper, tape, splatter)
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (tape)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Fairy was used as the foundation of the page. An artsy paper was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The image was extracted with a custom shadow added and placed over the paper. The image was duplicated with the blending mode changed to overlay with a reduced opacity. Snippets of paper were clipped to the frame masks. The signature was scanned and placed over the paper within the frame. The blending mode was changed to darken to hide the white paper. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
You are so cute! Love that you presented the alternate versions of how you got your name.

Thinking about my name story but not there yet. I do remember those years wishing I had a different name and daydreaming I could change mine. Miki is who you are and I agree it shouldn't ever have to be explained. I don't tell my story but I learned that when I tell them in earnest that my nickname is Desdemona, they stop pressing. Maybe that's my page title. LOL

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename