Oscraps

Forward - 2022 Word of the Year
scribler

Forward - 2022 Word of the Year

I chose "Forward" as my word for 2022, because I am really hoping that we won't be stuck in 2020 forever.

Created for the January 2022 Artsy/Mixed Media Challenge
Credits list
Credits: Griselda Full Collection, Wild and Free Paper Bits and Ransom Alpha from Vicki Stegall,
Torn Paper Fragments 1, The Little Things Paints, Woven Texture Brushes, Inky Stencil Floral Brushes and Watercolor Brushes 1 and 2 from Vicki Robinson
Messo Gesso Page Overlays 2 from ViVa Artistry
Fonts: Another and GelPen

I used paper blending to create the artsy background for the page. The bottom layer is a blue solid paper. The layer above that is a green artsy paper with the blend mode set to Lighter Color. Above that is a multicolor paper with the blend mode set to Darker Color.

The layer above the background is my gesso layer. I used the underlying layer slider to get the coverage I wanted and then added a slight bevel to make it look a bit more realistic.

I also used the underlying layer slider on all my paint layers to give the paint a more realistic affect.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
  2. Vicki Stegall
  3. Viva Artistry
Thanks for the thought process used to create this artsy page. Perfect word to stay positive. Forward we go as we can't go back. Well done.

What a great page. I love the theme of forward. And I appreciate that you gave us the details of how you created this page.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
scribler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename