Oscraps

Forever Yours Family Collection
Cherylndesigns

Forever Yours Family Collection

Forever Yours Family Collection by Sweet Doll Designs is part of the January Color Play Collection.

These pictures are very special to me and are from my sister's vault of old photographs. These pictures were all taken on Ft. Myers Beach, Florida on one of our wonderful nights together. The pictures are (from left to right on the big picture): my youngest daughter, me, my sister's youngest daughter and my sister. My sister spent hours looking for photographs that included my recently deceased husband for a pictorial tribute we were putting together. The pictures were "pictures of the pictures" and weren't original quality, so I blended them into a black patterned paper from this collection.
Credits list
Forever Yours Family Collection by Sweet Doll Designs: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Forever-Yours-Family-Collection-by-Sweet-Doll.html
Family Photographs
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Sweet Doll Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Doll
I loved how you created your page and used the colors in the images to choose the colors you created on your page. I see great memories here, I think it's beautiful how we can travel back in time when remembering old photos :heartpumpred:

I loved how you created your page and used the colors in the images to choose the colors you created on your page. I see great memories here, I think it's beautiful how we can travel back in time when remembering old photos :heartpumpred:
Isn't it a wonderful thing, Kel; to be able to travel back in time through photographs? These must have been from the early 2000's and brought back such great memories. We spent many evenings on the beach. Your collection was just perfect. :heartpumpred:

I also did that a lot when my mother died, browsing through the photo albums looking for photos. Of the many beautiful memories, sometimes it was difficult because then I started to cry. But in itself it is a good therapy. I made so many designs back then, and that was very healing for me.

I also did that a lot when my mother died, browsing through the photo albums looking for photos. Of the many beautiful memories, sometimes it was difficult because then I started to cry. But in itself it is a good therapy. I made so many designs back then, and that was very healing for me.
Vera, I've had so many people tell me what healing therapy it is and I'm so thankful to have so many pictures. These pictures were from a very special time and I'm blessed to have gotten them from my sister.

Layout information

Category
Color Play
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename