ArtPlay Elegance Transfer
ArtPlay Gentle Morning Transfer
ArtPlay Hearth Gold Paint
ArtPlay Wander Fish
FotoGlow Mix 2
Holiday Template Album 4B magicsparkle, glow
Travel Template Album 1A stitchez

Journaling:
We flew to Savannah with a stopover in Charlotte, NC. Remember the kerfuffel when United tickets vanished and we had to fly American at the last minute. Kate mentioned a hurricane when we got there but not much we could do. We were glad to see her after all those years.
Ah I've been waiting to see what else you'd post from the east coast and here's this wonderful sunset. Worth waiting for. Love your artsy sky. That poor fish is well and truly caught. I can imagine fisherman waiting patiently on that jetty for it to bite.

What an amazing photo, so beautiful, I love how you've framed the photo, the textures are great, I also love the colors!!

The photo is magnificent and mixes him of textures on the background is full of ideas and very successful!

As usual ... a wonderful photo - love all the textures and the threadz with the fish on the left page.

Wonderful photo and love how it fills the 3 frames! The fish and threadz are fun!

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! Totally love both your design and the colors.

LOVE the one photo in 3 long horizontal stacked frames and the lace brush at the top...awesome design, DK!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout