Oscraps

First Day Smile
pmjames

First Day Smile

Celebrating First Days, January 2023

Process An Artsy Paper is the Background Layer of this Layout. My Image was desaturated and extracted and placed on top of the Artsy Paper. Some Layers from the MultiMedia files were placed below the Photo. Some Layers from the ArtsyTransfers were also added below the Photo. Dimensional elements from the MultiMedia City and the Artplay Palette Notabilia created my Title cluster. An ArtsyTransfer was clipped to the X and O. Splatters and a WordTransfer were added. The Butterfly was placed on top of the Paper frame, with a stroke and drop shadow applied. A little journaling and the date were added to complete the Layout.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and ksacry
I love your monochromatic layout! The photo extraction above the paper framing is wonderful.

Happy first day to the girls! Love the extraction the blending of the MM City X and O!

sweet photo on a great background! nice idea to clip transfers to the XO! I need to do Oz's first day photos!

Awe,they are so sweet.. so vulnerable appearing on their monumental 1 st. day this year. Hope it is a great year for them. Tugs at my heart.

Congrats, your page has been featured on today's Gallery Standouts blog!

Wonderful photo and great layout with the monochromatic effect. Congrats on your GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename