Oscraps

First Christmas at Harana Market
musicmom3

First Christmas at Harana Market

My daughter opened Harana Market last January, so this is the first Christmas. She and the crew turned the store into a Wonderland for Small Business Saturday.

Yuletide Release https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Yuletide-Collection.html
Credits list
I selected an Artsy Paper (#1) then blended my photo with a Yuletide Fotoblendz, adding the Holiday WordART and some text. I used two of the Holiday multimedia elements, moving around a couple of the layers so they wouldn't obstruct the text block. For more depth, I pulled in Artsy Paper #2 and blended it into the original background paper on overlay blend mode, then added Solid Paper #5 at reduced opacity on screen blend mode to manipulate the light—some of the writing and patterning didn't work, so I whisked areas away with a layer mask and blending brush. My final touch was a big silver star from the Artplay Palette.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful page for the warm and inviting shop. I love the evergreen swags and the white stars and scatters.

Much luck to her, if the shop looks even partially as nice as it does here, is must be beautiful, I love the glitter sunburst against the dark paper!

The whole story of this market and the community that has gathered is amazing! It looks beautiful for the holidays! Love the dark background and everything you did along the right side!

Love how festive the shop looks! Beautifully decorated. The silver star pops! You must be a proud mama.

Good luck to them in this first holiday season. The store looks beautiful with all the greenery. Wonderful work with the elements on your page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename