Oscraps

Finger Painting
musicmom3

Finger Painting

Classic Release: Whimsy **on sale May 13**
Includes an Artsy Layered Template, the Whimsy Artplay Palette, Light Leaks, Urban Stitchez, Play wordART, AND Artsy Transfers

Photoshop Elements 14

I started with the Artsy Layered Template, removing two of the three frames so only the larger frame remained. I placed a frame from the Artplay Palette atop the existing template frame, then pulled in my photo to cover most of the page and added Artsy Paper #4 for the background. The photo effect resulted from duplicating the photo, then clipping the copy on color dodge blend mode to the frame mask while the original photo was blended into the background on multiply. I tweaked the colors with a couple of the light leaks from the release, on various blend modes, then added the wordart and embellishments (recoloring a button from pink to green). A few transfers/overlays and brushes from the APP and the layout was done.
Love all the bright and fun colors--sad, though, to have to keep distant.
Clever way to document this with the masking.

Cute! Love your framing and screening. New stitchez. Yay. Even like the APP name because it's one I can remember. LOL

Very nice effect with the velum look over the photo. He looks very intent on his painting. I know, when you are able, the two of you will make beautiful art together.

I love the framing and the technique you used I really appreciate the details on how you made the page tfs.

Such a fun APP to highlight this little artist in bloom! No doubt, you'll enjoy many art projects together in the future! Fabulous blended art, Laura!

Great page and the journaling is so poignant. Here's to many happy art days together soon.

love the photo and how you faded his face in the frame. how focused he is on what he is doing. wonderful memory, beautifully scrapped.

Fun tactile stimulation! Isn't it fun to be a grandparent, even if it's from a distance! Love the primary colors and memories that you have created!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout