Oscraps

Believe
B

Believe

Journal: even though the chairs in the stadium are empty of your presence, and the crowd isnt there for you in the stands, all your hard work and achievements are still celebrated. Know that you are loved and no virus can take that way from you. You have a huge cheering section on your side.

MultiMedia Grad No. 1MultiMediaGradNo.1
Grad No. 1GradNo.1
Covid-19 Grad WordART Mix No. 1Covid-19WordRTMixNo.1
ArtPlay Palette LearnArtPlayPaletteLearn

Notes: Using the lined paper as the foundation and adding a transfer at the left edge, I brought the black and white version of the photo and with a reverse layer mask, brought the photo back out. I added another transfer on top and a word art transfer.

On the small photo I ran a cut out filter then a posterized filter and using the layer mask with an AnnaBlendz took away the hard edges. Another transfer was added on the right edge underneath.

The MM was added to the left edge and the charm from the palette was added and a brush underneath. I believe that just about covers it.
I love the way you used the notes and described all the details and added the photos and the word art. tfs.

Fun title art with the bits of red, love the sketch effect, and encouraging journaling!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout