Oscraps

Feeling Grey
vickyday

Feeling Grey

Done for the April 2023 Special Techniques Challenge #4 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-4-creative-techniques.37423/

Journaling reads: I am having a grey day where nothing feels quite right. The sun is out, but I don’t feel sunny. I’m alive, but I am not feeling it. How do I rise from this funky, low-down feeling? Help me, Lord! When I am weak, You are strong. Matthew 11:28 “Come to Me, all who are weary and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.”

I used the same filters and blending modes and opacity as Ona did for her sample.
I also changed the hue and saturation of the paper and elements to correspond to my grey mood.
Reactions: ChristineArt
Hope it is helpful to journal the bad days. There is always the chance for a better day tomorrow.

All days are not equal. The menopause and my food allergies make me suffer a lot some days. I hope it's better for you today. Thank you for thinking of the blue paper of this collection to illustrate the moment and I hope to have a more pleasant time.

I feel the same way sometimes. Everything grey! Then it's time to realize what's good in life. Better times are coming again!

Great job on the filters Vicky and I am with you on the grey days! Hopefully they won't too long but I think we need those days to just reflect and get back in touch with ourselves.xxx Sending big hugs! Fabulous page!

Wonderful filter work, Vicky and great selfie too.. so sorry you have been having grey days, but I go with the motto that this too shall pass and look forward to happier times. I know sometimes that is hard to do. I Itry and get into a book or scrap some more or find a comedy to watch to change the mood. Love the grey and blue here.. I really love the beautiful photo of you here!!!

I hope today is a better day for you, Vicky! And I hope that the creative actions of making this beautiful page lifted you up, too. I love your selfie, by the way. (There's more I could say, of course, but just know that I always appreciate your art and your kind comments on layouts. Even after all these years, I think it's still an act of bravery to post our work for all the world to see. :) )

I hope today is a better day for you, Vicky! And I hope that the creative actions of making this beautiful page lifted you up, too. I love your selfie, by the way. (There's more I could say, of course, but just know that I always appreciate your art and your kind comments on layouts. Even after all these years, I think it's still an act of bravery to post our work for all the world to see. :) )
Thank you so much, Diane, for your sweet words! :lovey3: :hug2:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata