Oscraps

Excited for Christmas
pmjames

Excited for Christmas

I’m catching up with some scrapping from December, 2021. DJ was so excited that it was Christmas Eve. She was all prepared – her letter to Santa had been sent and her Elf was in the tree keeping an eye on things. Created with the Artplay Evanish Collection (and some Christmas bits and pieces) – The Evanish Collection is on Sale for one week from the 20th April, 2022.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Evanish
Artsy Layered Template No. 268
WaterColor FotoBlendz No.8
ArtPlay Christmas Nostalgia (Transfer)
Christmas WordTransfers No.2
ArtsyTransfers Christmas Tree (wordTransfer and Tree charm)
ArtPlay Palette SilverBells (LabelWord ItsChristmastime)
ArtPlay Palette Joyeux (LabelWord ChristmasMagic)
ArtPlay Palette Lateritious (ButtonRed)
ArtPlay Christmas Nostalgia (EnamelSanta)
MultiMedia Christmas Trees No.2
Urban Threadz No.22

Process A Solid Paper and the layers from the Artsy Layered Template No.268 were dragged onto my 12x12 Layout. Some of the Layers of the Template were turned off and others filled with colour to better suit my design. Three copies of my focal image were placed below the frames set to Overlay and Soft Light Blending Modes. In the interests of speed I erased some sections of the images using the Eraser Tool. An extra copy of my image was clipped to a FotoBlendz Mask set to Screen to brighten the face area. Supporting images were clipped to the frames and a Santa Transfer was placed below the frames. Dimensional elements and WordART completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Perfect photo for a Big Photo design, it made me smile the second I saw it! Fab blending and love how it is framed by the smaller photos

All ready! I like how you put DJ between the photos of Lucky and the Santa snacks.
Before you know it, he'll be ready for a return visit.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename