Oscraps

England_My_England
sue.falstaff

England_My_England

What do you think of when I say "England"?
I think of red double decker buses
I think of soldiers / guards in full ceremonial dress
I think of the mini cooper car
I also think of football and the World Cup!

Everywhere I go at the moment, I'm surrounded by a sea of red & white flags celebrating the upcoming football tournament and I wanted to somehow combine my passions for both football & digscrapping ...

so, I've created a small collection of wordart and it's available on my blog if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

Credits:
England WA - Falstaff Folly Freebie, Passion & Pride #1 my blog
Photo mask - Suddenly Artistic Designs, Filmed Mask nininano's blog
Splatters - Suddenly Artistic Designs, Prentenious Splatters nininano's blog
Sue this is super! I am so fascinated by the way you use such special details and little tidbits to make such incredible layouts. I think i need to start scraplifting you! Into my favs!

Great stuff Sue .. works a treat on the white with Nini's goodies. We are not that much of a soccer nation and would not really know that tournament was on.

H
Absolutely FABULOUS Sue!!! I will be hopping over to the blog to look closer!!! You are such a creative little bug!!! I love it...now I am like Helen...we don't do soccer here too much so just some sports updates on the news is all we hear about it.

I love the selective coloring and that pop of red. Wonderful job on your layout and your word art!

Absolutely fabulous Sue, to quote our favourite fictional lush! Did you take the photos? Very cool guardsman photo - whenever I've tried to capture one a Japanese tourist manages to make their way into shot.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
sue.falstaff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout