Oscraps

Endless Possibilities
neatfreak

Endless Possibilities

This is a thank you to Liz and Amanda, the journalling is self explanatory.

I used TaylorMade Designs Leave Your Mark word art 1, I filled "possibilities" with BitterSweetDots paper and recoloured the no. 0 & 8 with Paislee Press Park Avenue Pink, the swirl is Paislee Press from Ink Blot 2 No.5 also recoloured with the Park Ave Pink. Thanks again ladies!
N
omg, girl... are you serious?!?!?! ok, i feel like a big 'ole sap! my eyes are tearing up. you are SO very welcome, and i ASSURE you that your invitation to my CT was a direct result of your unbelievable talent. i love EVERY, SINGLE ONE of your layouts and the honor is ALL mine!!! xoxoxo!!!

holy cow Lorraine!!!!!!!! Now you've made both me and amanda cry. (((((((hugs))))))))) Seriously. I have been in awe of your work for a long long time. And this lo is a great example of your talent. Thank you so much for the sentiment here....but like amanda said, the honor is all mine!!!

Well, I'm breaking the chain of crying here:) But here's my take on the whole thing...
Lorraine, your stuff is amazing. Your layouts evoke so much emotion and thought. You combine an eye for beauty with the amazing ability to paint pictures with words. What a unique talent you have.
Liz, I've only really just found your work! But, oh my goodness. It was your scrapping that drew me to your gallery...and then I realized that you were designing these awesome products and selling them. Well, I had to get in line for some of that.
Amanda, well girl, you know that I absolutely admire your work. Whether you are exposing your heart through intensely emotional journaling, or through a photo and just a handful of words, I always feel like I've had a life lesson when I see one of your layouts. And the fact that your products allow me to do a bit of the same is just the icing on the cake!!!
Beautiful work by all of you!!!!

ooh I feel exactly the same way!! actually same teams we are on so I could say it EXACTLY is how I feel :) love this!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
neatfreak
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout