Oscraps

Emojinal
melscrap

Emojinal

“Never underestimate the healing power of silliness and absurdity.”
― Steve Maraboli

Jess made an emoji flexagon for a wellbeing assignment. The perfect prop for a silly photo shoot!
Adorable photos! I love the black and yellow color scheme and your super use of the film strips, stitches, and white space. ♥

Love how you left so much white space and just packed the area around the photo with the film strips and stitching and threads. Perfectly scrapped for this quote and this challenge.

The color scheme with the black and yellow is just perfect. I love how you have used the film strips and those photos ♥ ... Brilliant page.

This is adorable! Love the silly photos, yellow and black scheme. The pure joy and happiness here, put a smile on my face!

Love - Love - Love this! Love the yellow and how you placed them! Has my eye enjoying the entire page! Love the smiles - that quote goes so well with them! Great job!

So much fun! Love how you put this together with all the fun photos and smiles. Those film strips are terrific. They have give motion to all the faces.

Adore! this!!!...OMG! Thanks! for making me smile! & laugh! today!!!...This is such a wonderful! memory captured!!!...I put the tag : #family on your wonderful! layout!!!... :)...

This is awesome I love these photos and the pops of yellow are so nice and I like the stacking of your photos and frames.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
melscrap
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename