Oscraps

Embrace the Season
ksacry

Embrace the Season

I know it is summer, but having attended a glorious family reunion with great socializing, music, dancing, and good food, I also reflected on the aunts, uncles and cousins I no longer could embrace. That is the season I'm in.
Text reads: "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance . . . Ecclesiastes 3:1-4

Construction: I started with selection of the HipsterPlume FotoBlendz No 8 #3 that best fit my photo. I changed the color of some of the layers. I then added the background ArtPlay Palette Abrazo Artsy Paper #1. I added a hue adjustment to better match my photo colors.
I then proceeded to add Abrazo Artsy Transfers, blended above and below the photo mask, with Take Flight No 3 #5 on top.
The word art is Seasons WordART Clusters No 1 #1, Embrace WordART Mix No 1 Beaded Threadz “Embrace” with WordTransfer #2 blended underneath and the palette’s tassel on top.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and digigal
That is one beautiful sky and church, and I love the birds! Beautiful blending.

Such a beautiful photo. How nice that you had this time with family. Wonderful use of the birds.

gorgeous and dreamlike - "everything has its time" - that's exactly my motto in life and I love this verse so much.......

Beautiful, love the golden colors around the church. Perfect placement of the birds.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-abrazo-ksacry-embrace-the-season.jpg
File size
252.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout