Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-diane-sunset AnnaColor
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-diane-sunset AnnaColor

Even my husband has started to wonder what I will do with all the sunset photos I take, but each one is different and so beautiful. These photos have 3 of the Color Challenge colors in them!
I started with the panorama photo (take by hub), added and duplicated the Eudaimonia Transfer with the postal lines, then added and duplicated Eudaimonia FotoBlendz 1_3.
Background is Eudaimonia Solid Paper 3 which has text on it, and over this I blended sunset photos in Overlay mode to give some color to the text (note I removed the text from the very top of the page for more whiteness).
Frames are from the Artsy Layered Template.
Added Paper Texture brushes and elements. No title, just the sun!
Really gorgeous! I love the pano photo and that stripe across the top (I've been trying to figure out how to use that). Also love the bottom textures and the mini sun element with the sunglasses!

Something very appealing about the three photo points across the pages and love that sun element with the postage strip. Beautifully done!

wow.. this is simply stunning! Beautifully scrapped and the bits of orange on the sunset photos are a wonderul design element. I always find sunset photos difficult to scrap...

wow.. this is simply stunning! Beautifully scrapped and the bits of orange on the sunset photos are a wonderul design element. I always find sunset photos difficult to scrap...
Thank you! Interesting that you find sunsets difficult to scrap; my problem is that I take too many photos, and we have a sunset almost every day. Sometimes I think it might be best to just put the photos on the page and put a date on it ;-)

Gorgeous sunset, love how the perspective of the waves lead the eye to the building. Perfect embellishments.

You can NEVER have too many sunset photos!!! Wonderful spread! LOVE that you blended one of the sunset photos to give some color to the background! Love the large phot spread across the top! Great perspective!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename