Oscraps

embrace the magic
KAPOH

embrace the magic

CREDITS: PHOTO: by John Bello at Flickr; KIT: "ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic" by Anna Aspnes
Absolutely beautiful ... clean simple and the reason for the season. thanks for showing!

So lovely. I love the light coming from the photo and how you've used minimalist approach and yet just the right touches with the deer and sketching of the poinsettia.

Such a beautiful Christmas card! I love the clean lines allowing the light to shine from the awesome photo.

So gorgeous with the glow focusing on the stable. You've created a holy, beautiful scene.

Awesome imagery. LOVE the monochromatic gold and how you've placed the image off center. Gorgeous.

I adore how you kept it monochromatic with that magical gold! Beautiful clean lines, beautiful photo and then the reindeer pointing our focus into the scene. Lovely page!

This is a beautiful holiday card. Love how you've positioned the deer so that he is looking on the scene and towards the star.

This is so lovely and very special. That star above the manger is beautiful and I also love the lighting. What a stunning page. This is the reason for the season. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!!

Layout information

Category
2020 12 Days of December Event
Added by
KAPOH
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout