Oscraps

12 Days of Christmas Day 6
Cherylndesigns

12 Days of Christmas Day 6

Created for the 12 Days of Christmas Day 6, Word Art Challenge.

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Enchanted-Xmas-Kit-PU-by-Florju-Designs.html
Beautiful Christmas Wish for all Cheryl! Love retro look to it and I love the baker's twine with the bells.. beautiful!

This is SO CUTE! It's refreshing once in awhile to find a page without photos. The 'cute couple' make it enchanting. And I love that Word Art!

Oh Cheryl, I love this adorable page. It has all my faves; birds, bows, berries and lace. What is not to love?

Now, THIS made me smile first thing this morning! How cute are they and how you've so creatively put this entire page together. I adore the framing behind the cute couple and that adorable bow. So so cute!!!

This is just so cute! Love your use of the photo frame behind those so cute owls. Love your use of the greenery with the berries as well.

I love the string with the bells. Those two owls are so cute! What a terrific page!

So cute. This would make the perfect Christmas card because the whole season is focused on love.

How wonderful! I adore those birds and how you framed them from behind, plus that lace hanging from the top just helps balance this entire page to perfection! Love!

Darling! Those birds are ready to celebrate the holidays. Love how you did the lace corner and added a bow to the frame.

Layout information

Category
2020 12 Days of December Event
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout