Elephant
faerywings

Elephant

Curled Edge Template Jan Hicks
Melissa Rose
Decorative Swirls and Ice Fire Kit
Paint smears Vicki Stegall 52 Inspirations

Font: Aircut

As crazy as this sounds, I can get myself pretty stressed out over things. Crazy, right? Once I get myself into Panic Mode? all rational and logical thought just disappears. Every little issue becomes catastrophic and overwhelming. My dad used to quote this saying to me whenever he saw me hitting Panic Mode. And right now, I think I need to heed his wise advice!
Love this! Love how you used the swirls and the blending is awesome! The quote made me smile but it's easy to get overwhelmed.. nothing like a funny albeit to the point quote to catch your attention and make you breathe!

Thanks for playing along!

((hugs)) Awesome layout. I love how the photo blends into the sky colored paper.

Love this layout. I've been in panic mode a bit this week, but today, I stepped back and chilled....awesome page, awesome idea.

Chris - WOW!! WOW!! - absolutely awesome LO and very sound advice we all could use in our lives. Totally ROCKS girl...

This is a very nice layout and I love the way the blue fades out into the photo. I've actually never heard this quote before but you did an awesome job of showing how you felt.

Totally outstanding!!! I am deeply impressed by this LO and the advice is sage. Thanks for sharing this!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout