Oscraps

Easter Music
musicmom3

Easter Music

It would not be a family gathering without a song fest, and the grandkiddos loved getting into the act.

Using the new Jouer Release, I got started with the template, pulled in a Multimedia Frame to hold an additional picture, then fleshed out the background with some brushes and two solid papers from the Artplay Palette (#5 over #1). Embellishments and wordART finished it off.
Love how you scrapped these sweet photos. How fun that you always have song fests at your family gatherings. Your grandkids are adorable.

Those photos are very intimate and fun! There is something so very precious when a Dad plays with the kids. I love that you managed to use the paper pinwheels!

Cute photos and I love colors in your photos matching the APP, and the pinwheels. Play play play. Jouer. Haha.

I love the great background, the colors mach perfect with the sweet photos, the things, I don't know the name, I made them on kindergarten, are so beautiful, a great page!

The love of music starts young! Fun photos, love the repetition of the pinwheels!

Never too young to start appreciating the guitar (electric, classical, or acoustic).
Your grands are getting big!
Love how you used the pinwheels.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings