Oscraps

Play Time
Joansmor

Play Time

Inspiration – An early morning ride up to Hansen’s Ridge where I captured a few quick photos.

Start – New File File>New 12x12 300

Paper – Placed Solid Paper 3 above the background layer

Transfer – Transfer 1 was put on the right edge but I painted with white over the brown rust areas. The Charcoal Overlay was put in the upper left corner of the page. But I used Edit>fill to change it to a pinkish color.

Mask – I moved this mask above transfer 1. After adding a photo I colored the other layers to match the photo.

Frames – I copied the frames from the Artsy Layered Template. But two of them I rotated to landscape.

Photos – I filled both of the landscape frames with the same Picture using Layer>Create clipping Mask. I used a portrait photo in one of the others attached in the same manner. Then I added Bonus paper 4 to the last frame but used Ctrl U to recolor it to more of a blue.

Cluster – I placed the banner so it joined the two sets of frames. But I used the warp tool to pop part of the banner of the page. I took the blue car from MultiMedia Frame 8.3, the tire tracks and milk bottle cap from MultiMedia Frame 8.4, and the threaded tag were all placed to one end of the banner, while the heart from MultiMedia Frame 8.1 was positioned at the other end of the banner. MultiMedia Sun 3.3 was placed on the tag.

Words – Wood Words Play and Time were put above the cluster and the string from the bonus element was made to look like it was intertwined with the words. Word Transfer End was so it came from under the photos. A word stripe was placed at the other end of the cluster.

Brush – Brush 8 in white was placed just below the banner.

Drop Shadows were added to elements that didn’t have shadows

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata