Oscraps

double exposures 2
xiaofan

double exposures 2

cp0eI56.jpg

When I saw the door brush, the first thing I asked myself was "How could I use this on my layouts?"
So I tried it out on my photos of Hawaii, and eventually realized I could use it to lighten up my black-and-white double exposures.
Then I used some of the brush and belnding mode tricks I learned from aA Year of ArtPlay and... Well, the end result looks pretty good to me, but what do you think? Suggestions are more than welcome!

These photos are from a private botanical garden on the east side of Maui.
It mostly has tropical plants like Anthurium Andraeanum (tailflowers), Hibiscus (the official state flower), and Strelitzia (bird of paradise flowers). The flowers were all very beautiful, but their names were so complex... ( )

The garden also had all kinds of tropical greenery:
bananas, mangoes, papayas, coconuts, papayas, banyans, monkey pods, and bamboo.
And of course the sugar maple, the state tree. Everywhere you looked, there were trees.

But more fun were the animals: there were chickens, fish, ducks, and even free roaming peacocks that walked over as soon as the workers opened the cage.
I was so surprised to see the latter that I ended up not taking the best pictures. But it was a pleasant surprise.

As a side note, this month we learned about background papers, but I'm still not entirely confident on which I should pick (they're all so pretty! I don't want to ruin them), so could next month's class go over them some more?

aA Year of ArtPlay DigitalART Febraury 2017
AASPN_HappinessWordART3_12
AASPN_ArtPlayAutumnRust_Charm
urbanthreadz - MMLeaves5_1
ATFallenBlush_Brush.Tape,Tissue
AASPN_FotoGlows4_1
AASPN_TravelTemplateAlbum1A_1_Stain,Postage,Texture,
AASPN_12X12StitchedOverlays3_1
AASPN_Clouds2_2
Take Flight No 2
Doors No 1
DifferentStrokes No. 8