Oscraps

Domestic Bliss
Bush Girl

Domestic Bliss

Here's my entry for the Oct 2009 Ostash recipe - and I'm proud to say I managed to get all 10 items in (the blended bit is the doodle/date element). And for once, Miss Motormouth here has been fairly restrained on the journaling front! And just take a look at my stash list-LOL!

Credits:
Template: Paislee Press, oscraps.com, Snapshots No.: 2 Album Templates
Paper: NinaScraps, oscraps.com, cozy.days
Domestic Alpha: Danielle Young, oscraps.com, Pink PInstripe Alpha freebie
Bliss Alpha: Kitty Designs, oscraps.com, Cardboardey Alpha
Bracket: Danielle Young, oscraps.com, Drama Queen
Staples: TaylorMade Designs, oscraps.com, Plain Jane Elements
My Life? WordArt: Jodie McNally, oscraps.com, Im talking bout.....Funky Mama WordArt
Acrylic Frame: Fei-Feis Stuff, oscraps via feifeistuff.blogspot.com, Acrylic Frame freebie
Lucky Me Circle: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, Index Cards 3
Ribbons: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, Little Bits & Pieces Collection No.: 3 Halloween
Doodle Frame: Ali Edwards, designerdigitals.com, Hand Drawn Frames Days
Font: Traveling Typewriter, Handwriting - Dakota & DJB Lizzy Fizzed Out by Darcy Baldwin
Oh Selena! I love what you did here! Love how you captured the week. Your title work is amazing to me! Just fab layout!!

Great pictures! love the report of your week! love the wordart and titlework!

Great LO Selena ... all those elements work perfectly together ... if you hadn't listed all the different designers etc, I would've sworn they were all from the same kit ... perfectly pieced together!!!

oh YAY! You inspire me so much girl! I LOVE this! (perhaps because I can so relate to it my northern hemisphere substitute!) You are so funny! Gosh I adore this! Have to get mine done now!

LOL! Selena!! fantastic and amazing page girl!!! you have totally rocked this challenge! how creative and inventive!! :)

LOL Selena !! This is too funny! absolutely love this LO, though wine and laughing is not a good combination, I can assure you. And my laptop didn't like it at all!

Congratulations! Your page has been selected to feature on the Oscraps blog!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout