Oscraps

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
NAdams

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

AnnaLift Challenge inspired by AI Preview by hoodsmom

Many Science Fiction writers predicted the use of computers to generate AI, we should be aware of the dangers.
Credits list
Modgrunge FotoBlendz Overlays No. 3 3,4
APP Christmas 1 FotoBlendz
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 2-6
Splatters No. 3
MultiMedia Arrows No. 1

AFT-SSPaper Mosaic Pixels no. 1

I altered the image in Picsart. Two images were blended together. The image was duplicated and clipped to the Modgrunge Fotoblendz Overlays. The Christmas FotoBlendz was layered behind this image, filled with a gray, and set to Vivid Light. The arrows and the splatters were added. Some of the layers received a slight bevel. The mosaic pixel layer at SoftLight created more detail in the colors and created the soft streaks.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. AFT Designs
  2. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful work and message. Love the futuristic feel. I wasn't aware there is now an AI app for iPhones that will even write your poetry. My SIL showed me and...okay...the first thing I felt was "danger, danger"!

Fabulous and creative art! Love the bold colors. Technology is moving too fast for me.

Love this, the bright colors, all the geometric shapes. It could easily be a movie poster or book cover. Superb!

wow, wow, wow, Nancy this is A M A Z I N G !! I love the ART you made and the great colors!!

Last edited:
Fabulous and then some. Love that you used mod grunge goodies, they're some of my favs too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename