Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-diane-lagoon.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-diane-lagoon.jpg

Another page with LOTS of photos using Travel Template Album 7 (pages 5 & 12; I choose the pages based on the number and orientation of the photos I want to include.).
ArtPlay Eudamonia in the background (solid paper) with a wonderful Overlay that gives lots of texture and interest. Stamped my favorite palm trees in the background, which then show through the large photo on the right which is blended in Lumosity mode. Also added some white splatters to this photo (blue splatters stamped in a visual triangle).
Yesterday's aAInspire included discussion of what to do with the "B" frames - one thing I like to do is fill the mask with a solid that is used elsewhere.
Note no elements other than threadz/beads - didn't feel anything was needed since there is so much going on in the photos (but note I may change my mind about this later :) ).
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Love all the photos of OZ and the palm tree treatments in the background. Nice job. Also love the colorful SEA title.

How much photos you have only from Oz, great photos where I can see what he is doing, so great, I love it, super!!

How cute! Love the hat and those palm trees! Always so much fun at the beach.
This is a very cool lagoon they have in Redondo Beach, where they draw ocean water into a protected environment via the nearby power plant where the water is used for cooling, chlorinate it, then dechlorinate it before circulating it back to the ocean. It's immensely popular!

How much photos you have only from Oz, great photos where I can see what he is doing, so great, I love it, super!!
I do take a lot of photos of Oz - he is so cute and I am trying to capture and remember the little things :)

Terrific photos! You could give a class on using the palm trees :)
Now that I have taken the brushes class and the palm tree brushes are loaded, they are going to appear on most pages - why not? They are right out my window and everywhere I go!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename