Oscraps

Dirty Laundry
tinamarie

Dirty Laundry

Created for Taylormade Chat Simplify Challenge at Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild. The laundry process is something that Id like to simplify.

Credits:
Painted on layered template album - by taylormade + fei-fei's stuff

Journaling reads:
I am a complete mess when it comes to the laundry. There may not be another woman on earth that is quite as bad as I am. Heres the typical way I do laundry. There will be piles of clothes overflowing out of the laundry basket. I separate the clothes into darks and lights. I carry the light clothes down to the washer in the basement and throw them in. 2 days later I remember that the clothes are in the washer and I throw them in the dryer. Maybe that day or maybe in a few days, Ill pass through the basement and look at the clothes. They are surprisingly wrinkled. I throw 5 dryer sheets in; run the dryer again with the hope that the wrinkles will come out. 4 days later I take the clothes out and put them in the laundry basket. I proudly carry them to our room where they sit for another week. This is a picture of the clean clothes. When my husband shyly tells me he is going to a business meeting without underwear, I am appalled. How gross! How could he do that? When he responds that he has no clean underwear, I tell him to go buy 7 more pairs to get through another week.
Tina, great journaling . . . very honest. Thanks for sharing, now I have this great mental picture of you doing or not doing the laundry.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tina that is hysterical!!!! I have been known to forget a load of laundry myself!! :)

Darling .... let me tell you right now .... you have met YOUR match!!! LOL!!! Cause I AM the WORST laundry wife EVER ... I haven't done ONE SINGLE load of laundry in years .... my husband does ALL the laundry ... I am the one asking for clean underwear ..... ;) OHHH so guilty!! :)

--------------------------------------
But your layout is brilliant!! :)

Oh Tina!!! This literally has me :rofl: And I do the exact same thing...except that my DH has taken over the laundry. Once in awhile he will ask me to get the laundry out while he is gone. He will leave the empty basket where I will surely stumble over it. Then, when he returns, I have to admit that I forgot the laundry! LOVE this page!

I love that you scrapped this and I love that you made one of those less than wonderful pictures we all have into something stunning. Fantastic work!

N
I

LOVE

THIS!!!!

baaaahahahahaha. girl... this is me VERBATIM!!!! (well... except i have an extra step added in of washing them again on that 3rd because they've sat in the washing machine wet and now smell like mildew!) bahahahaha. my husband has told me the SAME thing MANY times and i have mourned and wallowed in my inadequacy... i am SO domestically challenged!!! thank GAWD he was awestruck by something as shallow as my looks or he may have never married me! bwwwaahahhahahahahahah.

love you girl!!! this is GREAT!!!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
tinamarie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout