Oscraps

Digi ARTventures {Centered}
Cherylndesigns

Digi ARTventures {Centered}

Centered by Digi Artventures has just been released in the Oscrap's store.
Image from Pixabay.
Credits list
Centered by Digi Artventures: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Digital-Scrapbooking-with-Digi-ARTventures/
Image from Pixabay.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
  2. Viva Artistry
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Thank you for posting this, Cheryl, and for creating it!! I was hoping to include one layout from the collection in the newsletter :heartpumpred: I hope you don't mind, but I edited the credits list to link to our store instead of the collection directly :beatingheart:

Thank you for posting this, Cheryl, and for creating it!! I was hoping to include one layout from the collection in the newsletter :heartpumpred: I hope you don't mind, but I edited the credits list to link to our store instead of the collection directly :beatingheart:
Whatever you want to do, Dahling - it's fine by me. I always link all of the different collections when I post on FB. Would you rather I just use the "collection link"? I'm so glad you're going to include this - thanks so much!!:beatingheart::beatingheart::beatingheart:

Whatever you want to do, Dahling - it's fine by me. I always link all of the different collections when I post on FB. Would you rather I just use the "collection link"? I'm so glad you're going to include this - thanks so much!!:beatingheart::beatingheart::beatingheart:
Thank you!! :beatingheart: If you wouldn't mind just linking to the store instead, that would be great...that way people will be able to see all of the different purchasing options since we have the collection, the kit, then individual packs :hug2:

Thank you!! :beatingheart: If you wouldn't mind just linking to the store instead, that would be great...that way people will be able to see all of the different purchasing options since we have the collection, the kit, then individual packs :hug2:
I will be more than happy to do that!! I'm getting ready to start posting to Social Media right now. I will post this way from now on for Digi Artventures. :beatingheart: :beatingheart: :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Digi ARTventures
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename